- Take these ideas…please
- SinglesMob: An app for turning parties into mixers
- NameRater: A search tool for evaluating a possible name change
- Rain swag for the farmers market
- Butt-crack mural: Rethinking self-judgement
- YouDrawIt: The shopping engine that lets you drive
- 12-Step Social Media Scanner & Intervention Bot
- The Genzlingerizer: An app to enhance offline reading (and an IFTTT workaround)
- Blackout ribbon: Avoiding grim news and spoilers
- ShoeCamp: An (imaginary) unconference for the footwear-obsessed
- ClickCentral: a web app for tracking clicks on all tweeted links
- Unstoppable Timer: mobile app wanted
- Talk back to Vancouver’s rain on Twitter
- Hanger card: How to have sex in the shower
- Wouldn’t it be awesome if we had this site or hashtag?
- Genius grants for inspired groups of collaborators
- App: Running late
- Magic browser plugin for retroactive logins across open tabs
Today I had one of those illuminating conversations that made me glad I transgressed my personal boundaries by over-sharing. The result was that I gleaned an awesome parenting tip — or was it an awesome sex tip? — who recommended the shower as a great place to have sex while evading one’s children.
But her suggestion raised some mechanical questions. After all, depending on your shower and the relative heights and preferences of the parties involved, this game plan may not be that easy to implement.
Which leads me to a potential solution: the shower sex hanger card.
The ladies in the audience may be familiar with the hanger cards that hospitals and clinics give out to promote breast self-exam. These hanger cards diagram the steps in proper self-exam and encourage you to tackle the job while in the shower.
Why not create a hanger card for shower sex? It could suggest some possible positions and offer tips on safe sex, too.
Of course, you may not want to leave an explicit hanger card dangling from your shower head. Then again, if you’re trying to keep your kids from invading your shower time, putting graphic sexual images in the shower may be just the ticket.