- Take these ideas…please
- SinglesMob: An app for turning parties into mixers
- NameRater: A search tool for evaluating a possible name change
- Rain swag for the farmers market
- Butt-crack mural: Rethinking self-judgement
- YouDrawIt: The shopping engine that lets you drive
- 12-Step Social Media Scanner & Intervention Bot
- The Genzlingerizer: An app to enhance offline reading (and an IFTTT workaround)
- Blackout ribbon: Avoiding grim news and spoilers
- ShoeCamp: An (imaginary) unconference for the footwear-obsessed
- ClickCentral: a web app for tracking clicks on all tweeted links
- Unstoppable Timer: mobile app wanted
- Talk back to Vancouver’s rain on Twitter
- Hanger card: How to have sex in the shower
- Wouldn’t it be awesome if we had this site or hashtag?
- Genius grants for inspired groups of collaborators
- App: Running late
- Magic browser plugin for retroactive logins across open tabs
I want a mobile app that syncs with your calendar so it knows where you’re supposed to be and what their cell phone number is. If you’re running late, you hit the “running late” icon and it sends a text message to the person you’re meeting saying you’re behind schedule. You can set a default increment of time/message (“On my way, see you in 5”) or select from a range of pre-defined or user-defined messages (“Got caught in a meeting, on my way now”; “Trying to park, there in 2”).
I would like that app as well!!