- Take these ideas…please
- SinglesMob: An app for turning parties into mixers
- NameRater: A search tool for evaluating a possible name change
- Rain swag for the farmers market
- Butt-crack mural: Rethinking self-judgement
- YouDrawIt: The shopping engine that lets you drive
- 12-Step Social Media Scanner & Intervention Bot
- The Genzlingerizer: An app to enhance offline reading (and an IFTTT workaround)
- Blackout ribbon: Avoiding grim news and spoilers
- ShoeCamp: An (imaginary) unconference for the footwear-obsessed
- ClickCentral: a web app for tracking clicks on all tweeted links
- Unstoppable Timer: mobile app wanted
- Talk back to Vancouver’s rain on Twitter
- Hanger card: How to have sex in the shower
- Signal social sharing permissions with stickers and buttons
- Wouldn’t it be awesome if we had this site or hashtag?
- Genius grants for inspired groups of collaborators
- App: Running late
- Magic browser plugin for retroactive logins across open tabs
This post is part of an experiment: for one month, I am giving away all my ideas.
Also, there should be a 12-step bot that constantly scans people’s social media feeds for signs that things are out of control, like this:
First posted on June 3,2012
…and then tweets you the location of your nearest AA, Overeaters Anonymous or Shoppers Anonymous, depending on the particular content and nature of your web-enabled misdeeds.