What to do in a hotel room other than eating the minibar’s peanut M&Ms
Bored? Staring at the mini-bar? Here’s what to do in a hotel room so you won’t give in to the siren song of Peanut M&Ms.
First posted on March 2,2010
- Try to fix the aspect ratio on the TV screen so the people don’t look double-wide
- Re-route the ethernet cable on the desk so that it reaches the bed
- Marvel at the prices of the TV system’s content-on-demand
- Post mini-reviews of the complimentary toiletries to Twitter
- Iron your underwear
- Copy edit the room service menu
- You know….
- Rate your hotel on TripAdvisor
- Use Zap2It to look up the TV listings for the town you’re in and try to figure out which cable system corresponds to the channel lineup in your hotel (answer: none)
- Eat the plain M&Ms